One Loom Mittens made with Knifty Knitter yarn.
I love using the knifty knitter yarn I just can't get it here. Boo Hoo for ME! I guess I have to plan another trip to St. George to go to Roberts again. Maybe this summer!
1. purple and pink and a fuzzy yarn
2. a ribbon type of yarn and a fuzzy kind both are carmel
3. close up of the glove
4. I also made a matching scaf for the gloves.
5. This is what the ribbon yarn I used in the brown gloves looks like.
Gloves are made with the one loom mitten pattern under free patterns!
Hope this might help you see the differnce using different yarns can make in your projects.
Scarves For my Daughter!!!
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
Picture Number 1. Made with a ribbon yarn from No Bounderies.
2. Gouping of four scarfs so far
3. close up of the yarn in number 4 it is a knitfty knitter yarn
4. Knifty knitter yarn scarf
5. Red heart yarn
6. no boundires yarn a fuzzy kind
All were made with a single strand of the yarn used with the same pattern from Michaels
I didn't add the tassle I didn't care for the tassle myself.
It is fun to see the difference the yarn can make!
We went to Utah for Spring Break with the Boys. I went to Roberts and feel in love with the Knifty Knitter Yarn. Roberts is the only place I have found it. I made a couple of pairs of gloves with it and working on a matching scarf for one of them and a Head scarf for my Daughter. Tomorrow I will post pics of the gloves and scarf too. Can't wait to go back and buy more. Probly this summer. Walmart is the only place for yarn purchases in our area. Everything else is 3 to 4 hours away. Booo Hooo. I can't travel without my looms. I only wish I could knit inthe car with out getting car sick. Keep Knitting